Amersham Pharmacia Biotech. Project on miniaturization and microfluidics.
Gyros AB formed. Spin off from Amersham Pharmacia Biotech.
Gyrolab Maldi SP1. First instrument for purifying protein samples for analysis by MALDI MS.
Gyrolab Workstation and Bioaffy 200 CD. First immunoassay system for nanoliter-scale protein quantification launched at DDT in Boston.
Gyrolab xP launched with software designed for 21 CFR part 11 compliance and extended validation support.
Gyrolab Protein A kit launched.
- Gyrolab xPlore launched, a single CD compact alternative to the Gyrolab xP.
- Gyrolab CHO-HCP and huIgG titer kits expand the bioprocess kit menu.
Gyrolab Affinity software launched.
Gyros Protein Technologies
formed by the merger of Gyros AB and Protein Technologies, Inc.
- Gyrolab Generic PK Kit
- New ADA solution
- Updated Protein A Kit
Launch of Gyrolab xPand
- Cooling of samples and reagents
- Mix and match methods/CDs in a single run
- Gyrolab E. coli HCP Kit
- Gyrolab CHO-HCP E3G Kit
- Gyrolab p24 Kit
- Gyrolab Bioaffy 1000 HC Assay Toolbox
Acquisition of Gyros Protein Technologies by Mesa Laboratories, Inc.
- Gyros Protein Technologies is now a division of Mesa Laboratories
Gyrolab® AAV Titer Kit
Accelerate AAV vector titer measurement with 10x less samples
Gyrolab® Bioaffy™ 1000 HC
Improved performance for low affinity reagents
Gyrolab® Bioaffy™ 4000 CD
for increased immunoassay sensitivity